• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Picking New Shard Shields (Around The World Transfers)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hiya,

I have been doing the around the world free transfers for people, and I just got my veteran rewards. I have 2 available right now, and will be getting 2 more in about a month for a total of 4 new shard shields. Was wondering which new shard shields I should get? If anyone needs anything transferred from any of the shards below I'd be happy to pick those shards.

So, which shards should I pick?

Shard shields I do not have:
(can pick 2 of these, already picked the first two)

Arirang
Asuka
Balhae
Formosa
Mizuho
Sakura

Wakoku (Picked It)
Yamato (Picked It)

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no one seems to ever have wakoku. (me and alexander have been looking) if your planning on using the shields for actual game content tho maybe not the best pick, but for overall transfer service (for me and alex and least) might be one to think about :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
no one seems to ever have wakoku. (me and alexander have been looking) if your planning on using the shields for actual game content tho maybe not the best pick, but for overall transfer service (for me and alex and least) might be one to think about :)
To be honest I'll probably never use any of them for anything except doing transfers, maybe an event or two, so will be happy to pick Wakoku for you guys :)

Yamato and Formosa seem pretty popular to.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have picked Wakoku and Yamato as my first two. Still not sure which to pick on the others, but am leaning towards Formosa and Sakura since the majority of people so far have seemed to like those two.

Since the shields start with one token each, I have added Wakoku to the list of shards I'll visit during round 3 next week.

@Smoot
@Alexander of ATL.
@Sinder Shayde

If anyone needs anything transferred from Yamato I would be happy to add that as well :)