• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) You Notice a Scroll Almost Frozen to your Front Door

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* a letter sent to the Governor's Office in Britain, a Small Piece of BlackRock is encased within the BeeWax Seal*

Governor Lucidity,

After the eventful election of Britain, I am looking forward to meeting you. I will attend following the wedding of a friend and Minoc's Governor, Inkboy.

Lady Claudia Drusilla
Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A letter returned by special courier.*

Governor Lucidity,
I am looking forward to attending the Winter Ball in Britain. In these months of snow and cold weather it is good to look forward to time filled with good music, fine drinks and warm friends.

Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew
Guardian of Aegis
Knight of Yew-Retired,

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
{{ A delicate parchment, written with an odd glowing ink in flowing script is delivered to the Governors office of Britain bearing the mark of the hammer and anvil}}

Governess Lucidity,

It is with great pleasure that I and Eramis will be attending your Winter Ball. We look forward to enjoying your company and that of other Citizens.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with your event.

Regards,

IW<>Minoc

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a rolled gold-leafed parchment of reed-like pulp is delivered to Lord Aedon's residence in Yew; it is cleverly folded, like a puzzle - tied together with a red ribbon*

Gov. Aedon Durreah,

I hope that this letter finds you well. I am looking forward to continuing our conversation of the shared celebrations planned for the Northern Cities-States (Yew, Minoc, Vesper, Cove & our island-sister, Ice).

In addition & on a personal note, I have heard that there are several interesting creatures in residence at Empath Abbey; no complaints, mind you, just comments. It appears that several pet's (a feline & a wisp are most noted) or, perhaps, it is this eldritch male visitor of Anne (The Keeper of the Flame), who have decided to make the Abbey & Yew its or their home. Of course you know, that I have never known Anne to speak, so I am not positive that these creatures are citizens of Yew. Our friends tell us that these three are seen at the Yew Town Stone often. In short, I would like permission to send a scouting team to observe the Abbey. I am fascinated. Living with the BrotherHood of the Order of the Rose & Anne will always be a highlight in my life when I needed it most so I am deeply curious.

Thank you for the consideration,

Lady Claudia Drusilla
Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper
K^S PvM Field Guide

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i miss ur event, my girls want to watch frozen with mommy for the mil time :)