• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Travelling Bard's Night

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking at doing a travelling bard's night starting in February and ending in September with the winners of each month being invited to the champions bard's night in October during Honordays. I'm looking for people interested in having a bard's night brought to their tavern. I will supply prizes, you supply the topic and date. If your interested in hosting please let me know as soon as possible so I can get a schedule figured out for who will be doing what months.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
February- Skara (Gillian)
March- Yew (Aedon)
April- Que's (James)
May- Umbra (Pandora)
June-
July-
August-
September-
October- Championships in Trinsic

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon, can you get with me some time soon for the prize checks for your bards night? Also, still looking to finish off this schedule if you haven't already claimed a month.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump!

Thom we decided to switch the location to Britain. Doing it May 23rd and it will be hosted at the Bardic Collegium.

The topic will be:

The beautiful gardens of Sosaria and stories in their regard or the significance of a special flower to the writer.

Thanks again for hosting the series!

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like we need to take up some more months here guys! June, July, August, September are all still open!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom if no other Tavern steps forward you are more than welcome to use upstairs multi-purpose room in the Rest. If Gillian is not available I would be in to host for you that night.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone interested in August? I have July covered since it's short notice on that month but would like to keep away from doing another until October with the championships.