• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Spiritwood Anniversary Celebration 1/8 8:00 pm

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Flyers go up in most visible locations*

Spiritwood Anniversary Celebration!!!

Join us, The Rangers of Spiritwood, for the celebration of our one year as a group. 8 bells past midday at the Skara Brae Community Center!

-Food
-Drinks

And a production on stage by our very own Rangers as written by the legendary Tserim!

Last edited:

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*facepalms after reading last line of the flyer posted at the Moonglow moongate, wondering if Wild can distill enough bourbon to make a Tserim play palatable*
*decides it is highly unlikely and returns to tracking down mongbats*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be the one leaning against the wall in the corner wearing a face mask to protect all the living and living adjacent folks in attendance.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Rangers on an exceptional event I had a ton of fun and everyone did soooo good. Woot!!!!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a grand night!! Excellent work on the play, you made it so worth logging in for the night. And you taught me how to be evil.
Muwahahahahahaha

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was enjoying the evening immensely when I was unfortunately called away by other obligations. I would have loved to have seen how the cunning plan was thwarted.

And despite Aedon sitting next to me, I seem to have avoided the flu, at least for now. *knocks on wood*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was enjoying the evening immensely when I was unfortunately called away by other obligations. I would have loved to have seen how the cunning plan was thwarted.

And despite Aedon sitting next to me, I seem to have avoided the flu, at least for now. *knocks on wood*
Good thing I have the flu and not a computer virus eh?

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the compliments all, and thank you for attending. We had a blast putting it on. Tserim, as it happens, is an excellent playwright!! It was a ton of fun and we hope you will come out for the occasional Ranger Masterpiece Theater (As Tobias calls it) when it rears its head again!!

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladies and gentlemen, the play was a resounding success! Critics across Britannia are raving about the latest production to come out of Skara Brae, a compelling story of one of the many epic adventures of Tserim Arryth, Legendary Ranger, and his sidekicks, the Rangers of Spiritwood! The only thing the critics have to argue about is what could be considered the most impressive aspect of the play, written and directed by Tserim. The gorgeous stage decorations? The incredibly true-to-life costumes? The quality acting from the supporting cast? Or perhaps most notably, the ground-breaking and highly moving performance of master thespian Tserim Arryth?

All over Britannia, people are talking about how incredibly pink Mylar's dress was. Indeed, it was so girly and dainty that all the princesses and distressed damsels of Sosaria want to emulate Mylar's daring fashion!

By the end of the performance, the audience was stunned by what they had witnessed. This play may go down in history as one of the greats, to be studied many years down the road by bored school children and made to write reports about the "deeper meanings" of the play, meanings which Legendary Playwright Tserim Arryth didn't even realize were there! (but totally are!)