• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Passing through...

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What a wonderful flashback to see you and all your 'friends'!!! *cookie hugs* :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
there's a old name from the past!

found this while i was cleaning a while back.
a rouge skeleton filled with some of the Hand Family memorabilia.

Leurnid Hand

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just passing through.. woulda probably fired up the old account on the Return to Brit offer if I had known about it, just to wander around and check out the changes, but even the notion of that makes my heart heavy... Leaving UO was a very hard thing to do. Once I made the decision I tried to log in to distribute some stuff, but it was too intense, so I logged out and just let it all fall to the ground when the house rotted. Knowing some of y'all got to see the absurd fortune in OPP I acquired was my final testament to how efficient I was =D

Also, unless the dev's wiped the player written books, there are probably a few dozen I wrote (I can't recall the attribution I used) using an online tool that you just inputted names and orgs in and it would bang out wordy complaint letters. Most of them were in the Fel Brit Library, but others were about, mostly in Felucca. I seem to recall somebody back when I was doing it having found one of them and throwing a fit, demanding to know who wrote it =D

I also had a second house full of my junkier loot:

Did anybody even know about it, and/or loot the deco items at least?

My son's doing pretty well... he still has fine motor control issues including oral-motor, so no oral nutrition or speaking, but he walks well and communicates with several devices ok... mentally, recovered far better than some of the prognosis, probably functioning just a little behind grade level, not bad considering he skipped like 5 years of school because of the accident. He had some other issues, but they finally diagnosed and treated it, so things are about as good as can be expected.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad to hear you son is doing well :)
It's too bad you missed RTB. Lothar, Veridon anf Dragonreborn made a brief appearance this year (sadly it was all too brief :(). If you have facebook, there is an Ordo group if you want to pass by there too. Those 3 and CBob are there.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My son's doing pretty well... he still has fine motor control issues including oral-motor, so no oral nutrition or speaking, but he walks well and communicates with several devices ok... mentally, recovered far better than some of the prognosis, probably functioning just a little behind grade level, not bad considering he skipped like 5 years of school because of the accident. He had some other issues, but they finally diagnosed and treated it, so things are about as good as can be expected.
Thank goodness! I was worried when you stopped replying on ICQ and one day stopped appearing at all.