• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jan 2015 woodmen event

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow first event of the new year is the on and only Vesper woodmen event

the 2 through 4th woodmens event again

Where we are will be meeting is vesper Bank

Starting time 10:00 am est time on 1/2 and will end at 9:00 pm est time 1/4

All wood is be give to Vesper Museum and i did say there going to be a twist see that it now a three day event wood can be now be turn in as a deed in the vesper market mail box. Rune will be give like before but this time u can drop the wood off when every you like to the mail box at the vesper market house. I know we can get the Museum back up and running it just going to take time.

let see if slayer can hold the cup for another month :)

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,
This weekend does look like it will be good for chopping, but I will busy during the early part of Friday. Please consider me registered for the event.

Cheers,
Sean Dillon

PS - please check the Market's mailbox some time prior to the start of the event and make sure it is empty so that I am not credited with a head start....

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you Sean i did clear out the mail box yesterday for you i wish you and kittie the best of luck and may the odds be ever in your favor

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,

I have dropped off my submission to this month's competition. I was happy to see that there were 7 items in the mailbox when I did so. Perhaps we had a very good competition this month. My luck was not very good as I was only able to find 1 frost tree this time and it only lasted 4 rotations.

I also send my regrets that I will not be able to attend any ceremony this evening.

Be well,
Sean Dillon

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is find sean the other seven were my lumber jacker, but you were the winner again you are holding the title nice they, and kittie there is all way next month and remember may the odds be ever in your favor