• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning veteran looking for active guild

Lord Malachi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings, Catskills. It's been a few years since I have logged in to UO, and am considering getting back into the swing of things. I left Catskills for Atlantic before leaving the game last time, but thinking of moving back to my original home. Anyone know if Lykor, Lace, or any of those folks still play? They were the last group of people I had been guilded with before leaving for Atlantic.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello and welcome back. I have not seen Lykor or Lace in the game in quite some time, but I know that Lace has kept her houses up. Not sure about Lykor's but the same probably holds true. If you want or need help getting adjusted or if you want to meet some people to play with (or perhaps get reacquainted with old friends) let me know and I will do what I can to help.

Good luck and welcome back!

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are several guilds active and going strong - Just returning myself; if you enjoy the High Sea's aspect there's a new guild we put together for Minoc - lots of high sea's adventure.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, Catskills. It's been a few years since I have logged in to UO, and am considering getting back into the swing of things. I left Catskills for Atlantic before leaving the game last time, but thinking of moving back to my original home. Anyone know if Lykor, Lace, or any of those folks still play? They were the last group of people I had been guilded with before leaving for Atlantic.
Lace does still play i just talk to her this morning if you were guild with lace in C^P then you were all so guild with me but we both have move to differnet guild but are still good friends if you need anything feel free to hit me up in gen chat or anyone with a K^S tag we are all will to help anyone that is need

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi Malachi!
Lykor ran off to get married. I am unsure of what's going on with Lace, anything I hear about her is second hand information the accuracy of which is questionable at best. She does still keep the Luna Library open much to the appreciation of most if not all of the Catskills shard.
Most of us are playing multiple shards now, although there are a few di-hard Catskillians still clinging to the bow. Please look me up should you need a helping hand. I am usually around and about trying to keep my nose clean.
Always willing to give a helping hand to a returning player so don't hesitate to call. 95129146

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lykor and Lace both still play , Lykor was in vent just last week with us but as I have been off for the past week myself have not seen him or Lace but will forward them a message you are looking for them, Also sent you private message with both their icq numbers

Devin

Last edited:

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Indeed Lace is still around and runs a library in Luna. Welcome back, Old Timer! :-D It would be a pleasure to have you back on Catskills... the shard is growing again, but is still open enough to allow for decent housing and not feeling so crowded you get lost in the mix. There is also such a good deal of player and EM Events on Catskills to keep you busy.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to your return.

Alaundril Do"Rhett

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you're into being a bad guy, you can come join AXIS. We're based out of Umbra and are always recruiting. You can talk to either Jacuyl or myself if you're interested. Welcome back to UO!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Present! Good to see you ol pal!
As my buddy Flutter said, I got married about 2 years ago and took some time off. I've been back in game for about 2 months now. I'll shoot you a text.

Glad to see so many of the old crew of Catskills still around the boards.... There was a time when many of us played in the same alliance - we were a pretty good group!

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back t Catskills, I am Lord Nyre of K^S and if you need anything to help in your return just like Mare Jade and Zuckuss as stated any K^S Member will be glad to help.