• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [RP] Garden with the Children, Jan. 21st, 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A message posted throughout the Kingdom and Malas from the City of Umbra*

*OOC: I credit friends with the idea to do a garden for our orphans, they know who they are. Many thanks! Also anyone that would ever want to RP a small child in our orphanage or school, let us know!*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(ooc I like this idea. It reminds me of an event held at one of the schools for special children near us.)

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am seriously considering giving those children a coffee plant.. muahahahahaha My chosen form of attack is caffeinated toddlers

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonderful idea. will get those poor orphans off to a good start in life.

plant.png

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It got freaking cut short because 1) database server went offline at work at like 9 pm est and 2) I ended up having to go to the data center itself.

Was just as well because with two of my members not showing up and another getting husband aggro, we didn't get to see all of them together.

I like the concept of our orphanage because adoption has always been near and dear to me. And it really shows that Pandy isn't the evil bloodsucker people take her for. The Romanus family tries to do good. But the reality is I would need more people to play the orphans for it to really be something cool.

If anyone wants to join a character to that theme let me know. Would be kinda fun.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time, if you need an extra orphan, just give me a heads up and I'd be happy to play one.
Yep, we actually have a lot of fun with role playing these children. It is challenging because each child has emotional issues in one way or another.

Like Frisco has social anxiety, so he keeps to the boys mostly and cannot handle crowds well. Both his parents were killed in the Black Tie event in Umbra, a few years back, by Ix Tab.

Carlos is new to the home so he's still adjusting. He had been homeless with his mother and she ended up giving him up because she prefers to do drugs. At some point maybe someone could play the mother coming back or something like that. He definitely loves music but is shy and very cautious.

Britney, well her history is up in RP section of the forums. She's actually a bit older so she takes on a very protective role for the others. She's very smart and wants to make something of herself. I can see her becoming a doctor or nurse.

Darlina is so young and too trusting. She loves animals and Pandy gives her a bunch of stuffed animals that she names and each one divulges a bit of her personality and how she feels that day. Like Ducky is her stuffed animal for when she feels like she wants to take a bath. When she feels scared she'd probably cling to Roary, her lion. Etc. etc.

We love to build those types of personalities so if anyone has some cool ideas and wants to play let us know.

Last edited:

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I had originally planned to crash your event, but my mother's birthday ran late. ( it wouldn't have if my stepdad had not kept pulling me aside to fix things... /sigh )

Rest assured, AXIS will give your next event the attention it deserves! Bahahahaha

Oh and we are plenty willing to create plenty of orphans for you, just show us which parents need killing.