• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tavern Night Rotation Schedule (January 2015)

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's that time again.

Week 1: Friday, January 2, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Duece Vinculuum NW of Honor Gate in Ilshenar (Jacuyl)
Week 2: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Knight's Rest (Aedon)
Week 3: Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:30 p.m.: Luna Outreach Tavern (Inkboy)
Week 4: Monday, January 19, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.: Shadow Moore (Penelope)
Week 5: Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 9:00 p.m.: Crescent Moon Tavern (Bianca)

(Please note that Week 1 is technically a leftover from the December Schedule)

This month, we are now up to nine hosts with eleven participating taverns: Galehaven (Thom), The Knight's Rest (Aedon), Que's (James), Shattered Skull/Spiritwood Bakery (Gillian), Skeleton Swill/Duece Vinculuum (Jacuyl), Vesper Tavern (Zuckuss), Shadow Moore (Penelope), Luna Outreach Tavern (Inkboy), and the Crescent Moon Tavern & Boutique Shoppes (Bianca).

For January, priority would go to Vesper Tavern and Shadow Moore because they are next on the rotation, and then the Luna Outreach Tavern and the Crescent Moon Tavern & Boutique Shoppes because they are the newest additions to the rotation. So please pick your week (and indicate the time and date) and let me know via this thread or ICQ #6082388 and I will update the schedule accordingly.

I apologize to those that couldn't be fit in for January, but it's a good sign that we have so many taverns that are participating. And as always, this rotation is just meant to make sure that at least one tavern is open a week, it's not meant to prevent more than one, so more activity is always encouraged.

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, Week 3 and Week for have been claimed by Luna Outreach Tavern and Shadow Moore, respectively, via ICQ.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the 29th, 9 o'clock Eastern. That's 6 o'clock Pacific. I will be on the West Coast that week.

Thanks Judas!

~ Sue.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tuesday January 6th for the Rest. 9pm est If one of the recent taverns would like this day post here and I will reschedule. SO nice to see an overly full house.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, the schedule is set for the month.

I know Vesper Tavern hasn't claimed a day for this cycle yet, so if you guys want to host a night just let me know or post here and we can add it in too.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Jude, I'll be taking over Jacuyl's nights and hosting something from now on.