• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Countess Pandora of Britain, Negotiates New Deal

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a message posted around the city on various walls and bulletin boards*

Here ye, hear ye!

The benevolent lady, Countess Pandora de Romanus, negotiates a new deal with the Tavernkeepers of the city of Britain known as the "Strike Out Hunger" campaign.

The tavernkeepers of Britain, listed below, have agreed that any left over food at the end of each shift shall be donated to the city to feed its poor and hungry. Anyone in need can come to the taverns after closing hours to get free food up to 1 hour after close time and while supplies last.

The Cat's Lair
- Edwin, Tavernkeeper
- Portia, Tavernkeeper

The Blue Boar
- Dominic, Tavernkeeper
- Jay, Tavernkeeper

The Unicorn's Horn
- Ellis, Tavernkeeper

The Salty Dog
- Leo, Tavernkeeper
- Rod, Tavernkeeper

Also note that the Lady Pandora has arranged for any extra rooms at the Wayfarer's Inn that are not booked to be filled by any family that has small children to care for and has no place to go. If there is no room at the inn, the Counselor's Guild Hall in East Britain will have bedrolls and blankets available for those in need. Speak with Fabio, the Inkeeper or the Royal Guards at the Hall.

*stamped with the noble seal of the City of Britain, used by all nobles of the court*

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the effort put into bringing the NPC's to life. I had a great time playing them and I know Adam did too!!

~ Sue.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was awesome! I definitely enjoyed creating the background stories for them and letting you guys step into them. ;)

We've always done things like that for the NPC's about... Like Dithren and Franek in Umbra. Dithren the disgruntled, dishonorably discharged former RBG with a chip on his shoulder.

I'll post those up in the RP forum to share. Some of you might enjoy the stories!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are created and were role played but they match the NPC's we can't kill sooooo would be hard to kill 'em IC'ly!