• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

STARTING TODAZE

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
todaze til jan 1 2015
NO WHINEING, NO TROLLING NO BAD TINGS TO SAY. FORGET DROPS,VOTING ETC TIL DIN

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
todaze til jan 1 2015
NO WHINEING, NO TROLLING NO BAD TINGS TO SAY. FORGET DROPS,VOTING ETC TIL DIN
*Complains about goblins peeing all over my castle, even after letting them put in a pee stump*

*Whines about being told not to whine*

*Says bad things about trolls*

OK I'm done now :pie:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DIS BEEES A HAPPY SONG
That song is contagious. I come from a part of the country where foxtrots, waltzes and polkas were the norm at a wedding dance so this song had my toes tapping. I'm really setting myself up for Sluggy to have a go at me but it's worth it. :danceb:*does happy broccoli dance*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That song is contagious. I come from a part of the country where foxtrots, waltzes and polkas were the norm at a wedding dance so this song had my toes tapping. I'm really setting myself up for Sluggy to have a go at me but it's worth it. :danceb:*does happy broccoli dance*

you asked for it: here's my cheery happy holiday song

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
gooos it make sumbuddy happy !!!
meees listens to it almost eberydaze

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CHICKEN DANCE!! *screams with delight, grabs daughter and dances on the living room floor* Yee haw! *hauls in the prancing pony, boogeying banana, and dancing broccoli to join in* :danceb::banana::mylittlepony: Hit it boys!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is still one of my favorite scenes from that twisted movie. Great morning chuckle!