• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Council meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My feeling. what happen to nite at the council meeting was un call for and very childish. they go to a lot of work being the king and play with us and for someone to do what they was wrong and very hurt full

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh Lord. I just ignore that kind of stuff. I have enough trouble keeping up with the chat of the people I'm supposed to be listening to!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wtf i wasnt even on cats tonight
So that wasn't you after the meeting at Yew gate claiming to be Vlad? I believe you said you were sidekick to a guy by the name of Mithryl Elves. Then you invited me to transfer my character to test center. Sorry that it was too late that I couldn't accommodate you. That wasn't you? I find it interesting that Mith would contact me afterwards with (mis)information and details about our discussion in game shortly after the meeting. If that wasn't you then why even reply to this thread at all??

...... I know....... ouch =/

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
He replied probably because I sent him a msg about this post. I got the impression (and direct accusation by one) that you all thought that guy was my friend. So, I contacted my friend, who had been pvping all night on the shard of his choice (not catskills) and showed him this post. There's no mystery to me.

The Griefer King

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
after investigating with my royal griefers. my prince has come forward and claimed his doings. he broke a very valuable rule tonight. use my name and claim to be me. punishments from within my internal family will be set forth.

The Griefer King

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
ill even apologize as well. my fav part is him offering a duel. thats funny as hell. you should of took him up on that offer. he is a bad duelist but great field fighter. you woulda prolly beat him. he needs to delete his scribe mage haha.

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So that wasn't you after the meeting at Yew gate claiming to be Vlad? I believe you said you were sidekick to a guy by the name of Mithryl Elves. Then you invited me to transfer my character to test center. Sorry that it was too late that I couldn't accommodate you. That wasn't you? I find it interesting that Mith would contact me afterwards with (mis)information and details about our discussion in game shortly after the meeting. If that wasn't you then why even reply to this thread at all??

...... I know....... ouch =/
Wild, Liars will always lie to hide the true facts and it seems we have more than one liar here

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight was a total showing of the childishness of some of the people playing this game. And this did not only come from whoever decided it was okay to disrupt an in character meeting, but also from many of those in attendance who still cannot let go of the past election. Here is the thing people, there is only one king in Britannia, and the rest of us power mad lot are supposed to be temporary at best. The past election was a mess to be sure, but it is time to stop acting like children and move on. If you did not win, and it is so important to you to be called Governor Poopitydoop then run again next term. Do no use whatever means you can to spoil the game time of others.

I came back to UO because I love the game and missed seeing many of the folks I deal with in my RP. But in this election cycle I was once again reminded of why I left the game to move on to a saner setting. Were it left to me I would resign now as governor of yew and move on, But my wife made it very clear to me tonight that she will smack me upside the head if I doo anything of that sort.

I am tired of children who are so spoiled and feel so entitled to a title, piece of land or who cannot live without the full focus of other players on them at all times. There can be only one governor of a town at any one time. If you lost, please take a seat at the back of the bus till the end of this trip. And for crying out loud stop disrupting an RP event and causing that poor castle guard to have to kick you out. If you cannot play well with others then for all that is holy go play with yourself.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon Durreah said:
I came back to UO because I love the game and missed seeing many of the folks I deal with in my RP. But in this election cycle I was once again reminded of why I left the game to move on to a saner setting. Were it left to me I would resign now as governor of yew and move on.
By all means sir, if you cannot handle the RP then perhaps you should return to a happier place such as LOTRO and aren't forced to play with the children. But to RP here, as it's been said to me several times, is to RP with everyone not just a few folks that "you deal with in your RP". I do believe you were one of the ones that told me that.

~ Sue.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight was a total showing of the childishness of some of the people playing this game. And this did not only come from whoever decided it was okay to disrupt an in character meeting, but also from many of those in attendance who still cannot let go of the past election. Here is the thing people, there is only one king in Britannia, and the rest of us power mad lot are supposed to be temporary at best. The past election was a mess to be sure, but it is time to stop acting like children and move on. If you did not win, and it is so important to you to be called Governor Poopitydoop then run again next term. Do no use whatever means you can to spoil the game time of others.

I came back to UO because I love the game and missed seeing many of the folks I deal with in my RP. But in this election cycle I was once again reminded of why I left the game to move on to a saner setting. Were it left to me I would resign now as governor of yew and move on, But my wife made it very clear to me tonight that she will smack me upside the head if I doo anything of that sort.

I am tired of children who are so spoiled and feel so entitled to a title, piece of land or who cannot live without the full focus of other players on them at all times. There can be only one governor of a town at any one time. If you lost, please take a seat at the back of the bus till the end of this trip. And for crying out loud stop disrupting an RP event and causing that poor castle guard to have to kick you out. If you cannot play well with others then for all that is holy go play with yourself.
They are not being Childern if they are trying to stand up for what is right, it not all way about the title of Gov it about how thing are hand an how they need to be fix, i for one dont rp every day of every min and some will people will not rp with me at all and that fine but to call use childern for standing up for what right and what is wrong show they UO may not be the game for you anymore

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we have outlived our usefulness here.

Status
Not open for further replies.