• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Strange Dread Pirate Hat

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Not sure where this came from?

I have been doing t-maps for a year since I returned to game, and got a bunch of these. But they only have +10 stat and no luck, I found this one in an idoc. I figured only way to add stats would be to imbue, but then a extra name label would be on it since it was imbued. Any info on this out there?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When they were first available ( not sure where from ) they had luck. Not sure why it was removed.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what shard? I am a hat collector and would love to add this to my collection for the right price.
I am located on atl shard.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
lol @Peekay that was good.

@Scott Item is on Catskills on display at the moment, Shoot me a message with an offer, and lets do the dance of lovers, and see where it takes us.

I Do hope to get more info about it, as im sure you would like as well. If anyone knows when these first became available and roughly when, that would be awesome, or if anyone else still sees these around?

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What if its a exploit item, and frowned upon! or and Exotic Rare which Only One Was Created and Coveted By 3 Collectors We need the facts !

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OK - so... @Xavier-Catskills - after finding out more info on them. I know there aren't a ton around, but they do exist. I have a dear friend who donated one to my hat collection, so @Flutter - this item is available to you... However, I've tagged your crib with my gang colors and signature, marking it my territory... GANG SIGN (Drops mic and walks away proudly)...