• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Kingdom of Lore "Proclamation on Britannian Hunting Permits"

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Britannian Hunting Permits will NOT be honored within the borders of the Kingdom of Lore. Hunters issued permits may not hunt nor pursue animals for gaming purposes into Lorian territory. Hunters violating this policy will be asked to leave the Kingdom Lore or else be removed by force.

Hunters seeking to Hunt within the Kingdom of Lore can apply for a permits through the Order of Hunting and Fishing headed by the Ranger Darin Blackblade of the Royal Lorian Council. Permits are issued at no charge but are only issued for the purposes of obtaining food, clothing and shelter or to restore a balance to the ecosystem as determined by the Order of the Hunt, The High Druid of Loria, Forester Grey and in conjunction with the Royal Lorian Council.

Hunting Permits in Lore will never be issued for the purposes of sport and applicants who misrepresent themselves to sport hunt within the Kingdom of Lore will be subject to fine and required to stand trial."

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you stating that you do not recognize the Kings' authority?
A Letter from the King's Hand

"The Kingdom of Lore has made no law nor decree that would effect the authority of King Blackthorn within his own lands. The Kingdom of Lore has made a statement which applies only to the wildlife and lands within Loria. In most cases Britannian law and decrees are adopted in Lorian law but in this case the Lorian Council believed the "Sport Hunting Law" is against the Virtues of Spirituality and Compassion and posses a series threat to the delicate balance of nature in an already strained ecosystem. Because many of our laws mirror that of Britannia, whenever there is a case in which they differ, its important to clarify for our own citizens and those visiting our lands that King Blackthorn's authority does not extend outside his own kingdom of Britannia (which the Kingdom of Lore does not reside) and to clarify that our Independent Kingdom though similar in many ways to Britannia has its own laws, policies and costumes. Despite our disappointment in Blachthorn's support of this particular law, The Kingdom of Lore remains a steadfast Allie of Britannia and will take no action to undermine Lord Blackthorn's authority within his own lands nor take any action to interfere with Hunters engaged in sport hunting within Britannian borders or other foreign lands that recognize Brtiannian Hunting permits"

Last edited:

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Kingdom of Lore (sometimes referred to as the Lorian Isles or the isles of light) has its capital on Marble island and extends to the three islands surrounding Marble. Plenty of housing spaces for those who want to be part of an rp Kingdom or fight one.

Lore's Player

Duke Greenspan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
OOC: [ Sup! Whzup Lore! =D You kow, 2 weird things:
1). I don't know why I am checking on UO forum after I quite the game for 2/3 yrs by now (not even intended in the beginning)
2). I am surprise you are still on this game! =D

1 request: Why don't you post a few screenshots on the "Kingdow of Lore"? Lorian Isles? Lol... I think I miss the game abit... =D
Anyway, Merry Christmas! Anyone one from our old guild still playing? UI- ?? unity of one? huh... OI-?? I can't even remember the guild name now (getting old)]

Duke Greenspan/Qui-Gon player =D

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC: [ Sup! Whzup Lore! =D You kow, 2 weird things:
1). I don't know why I am checking on UO forum after I quite the game for 2/3 yrs by now (not even intended in the beginning)
2). I am surprise you are still on this game! =D

1 request: Why don't you post a few screenshots on the "Kingdow of Lore"? Lorian Isles? Lol... I think I miss the game abit... =D
Anyway, Merry Christmas! Anyone one from our old guild still playing? UI- ?? unity of one? huh... OI-?? I can't even remember the guild name now (getting old)]

Duke Greenspan/Qui-Gon player =D
Qui!! Its been so long since that day we met in shame at the mage tower... I am glad you are well and happy you checked the boards here. My son was just born Dec 15th so I missed your post (which was the day after) and its been hard to log on since his happy and healthy arrival.

When you joined it was pre-AOS and none of us were so old :) The guild was large and had three stones. The the Ankh of Unity OI-(main stone) Order of One O1- [Order stone] and Ankh Legion [OI-] TB faction stone.... Those were the days :)

Now the rp kingdom consists of a few people who rarely are available to log on and play - me included. Guess I'll never really be able to leave it behind. If you do make your way back to UO you always have a home. Right now our rp is a cross over between the lands of Origin and Siege. We've created an gate that links the lands but which no materials can survive the transport and your character comes into the new lands in a weakened state.

Hope to see you in Sosaria,

Lore