• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] AOS roses

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That one is probably worth a few mil or more, those are kinda hard to price though, since they are all different and there's really no way to tell which one's people will like.

Pretty much all AOS roses are worth at least a few hundred thousand, the better the name the more their worth. And of course if you find one with a current players name, the person will usually buy it for quite a bit. One rose with the name Angelica on it sold for over 100 million about a year ago because there was a bidding war between a player named Angelica, and someone who had a dog that was named Angelica.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That one is probably worth a few mil or more, those are kinda hard to price though, since they are all different and there's really no way to tell which one's people will like.

Pretty much all AOS roses are worth at least a few hundred thousand, the better the name the more their worth. And of course if you find one with a current players name, the person will usually buy it for quite a bit. One rose with the name Angelica on it sold for over 100 million about a year ago because there was a bidding war between a player named Angelica, and someone who had a dog that was named Angelica.

Couldn't agree more with Norrington.

*hints at the rose mentioned in my signature*

I
I
I
\/​