• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Relic Fragments

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Any ideas how to farm them after last patch?

I used to farm UEVs and I was getting like 30+ of them every 20 minutes but now it doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone found already a good way to get them in nice quantity?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to farm UEVs and I was getting like 30+ of them every 20 minutes but now it doesn't work anymore.
I've unravelled the new loot and I'm still getting relic frags ok.

When you say "get them in nice quantity" do you mean farming monsters for loot to unravel into relics?

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
sure

I killed some UEVs after patch and get a lot of residue and essences insted of relics :)

It was on tram side and i have no luck - just perfection bonus. How much luck do You have on Your suit? Did You hunt on tram or fel side?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Try fighting a high hit point, high fame mob in Felucca.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Lurg is now your source of relic frags.
Fel Lurg even more so.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
DOn't even need to go that crazy. Put on a luck suit, and just kill the trogs in fel. I get probably 1 relic every few kills, and my luck suit sucks - dunno haven't really kept good track.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I actually think I get even more now than I did before! My tamer with 860 luck on level 2 shame usually pull 6-8 every 30 min or so depending on how active
I am!