• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stuck on loading screen

mons00n

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi there,

I'm playing on OSX and my client seems to have gotten stuck on the loading screen while zoning. I force quit the client and tried to log back in, but it just sits at the loading screen for a good ~10 minutes before dropping me back to the login screen.

I then attempted to create a new character, which also seems to have got stuck on the loading screen. After restarting the client again and selecting the new character, no model shows up (one shows for my other non-newly created character). Hope this helps!

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
this may seem like an odd question, but are you a cow?

also have you tried to make a new guest account to see if that works?

mons00n

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
this may seem like an odd question, but are you a cow?

also have you tried to make a new guest account to see if that works?
Not a cow! And not an odd question =)

I just tried a guest account and that doesn't seem to work either. Are there any game caches or something similar I can reset without having to re-download the entire package? I'm currently located in a place where the internet is pay-as-you-go and it's not exactly cheap.

mons00n

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ah ha! Just deleted the resources folder under ~/Library/Caches/unity.ProjectGorgon.GorgonLauncher/MacPlayer.app/Contents/Resources and it seems to have fixed things.

deadman3112

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I found a small fix dont kwn if it will work for u guys every time i try login with fullscreen i get stuck but when i made it windowed and logged in it worked fine.