• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 Quick Suggestions

eggsalicious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Still loving the game, which is amazing because I hate everything.

...except love. I'm serious about that.

1. Please make potions stack to more than 5. The tears baby Jesus cries are themselves crying tears of even deeper sadness.

The next 2 may require serious code-fu:

2. Please make it possible to flag things in your inventory 'not for sale/not for gift.' There have been a few mis-clicks (some my fault, some the server's), and in a game where farming specialized gear bits is so important, you can do a lot here to preempt epic tsunamis of rage.

3. Please make it possible to have rows in our inventory be skipped by the sort function. Most of us have multiple gear sets, and well, you get the picture.

And finally,

4. Please make standing in doorways do 150 Trauma damage/second. Or insta-flag people doing it for PvP.

Love,

leaky

Last edited: