• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alternate Cure for 'Slimed Legs?'

eggsalicious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Got this (-4 movement perm curse) from just being near 'The Big Slime.' I read a dev post in which alternate cures are mentioned. Is there one in game to get rid of this curse? The guy is a PITA to kill and noone seems to be doing him.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hey, there's no specific alternative for that one. But there's always Minor Panacea. I think it was you I sent a panacea to when I was online yesterday, if not, catch me online and I'll get you a bottle of it.

eggsalicious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey, there's no specific alternative for that one. But there's always Minor Panacea. I think it was you I sent a panacea to when I was online yesterday, if not, catch me online and I'll get you a bottle of it.
Yep, 'twas me. Very grateful for that cure-- The Big Slime's debuff is the absolute worst debuff in the history of ever. Thanks again!

~L