• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Guildstones

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've always found guildstones to be a neat little piece of UO player history. Someone made them, maybe they made that guild because the name really meant something to them, maybe it was a Rp guild, or maybe they just made it because they thought it was funny.

Some of my own that are favorites and historically from Atl:

Aardwolf Crusaders [ARC] (Very old Atl guild)
Clan Moor Guard [CMG] (Atl Guild)
Killer Bees [K$B] (Atl pvp guild)

And a few I just find funny:

So Easy To Use No Wonder Its #1 [AOL]
Bush/Cheney '04 [ReP]
A GM Made Us Change Our Name [WTF]

What are some of your favorites?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Some of the ones I have (but I don't know the origin of any of these unfortunately):

The Fluffy Bunny Corporation [FBC] - (a PvP guild I'm sure)
Skill [None]
Walmart Sucks [VBS]
Los Amantes De Tu Madre [HEH] - (translates into "Your Mother's Lovers [HEH]")
Wild Monkey Love [WML]

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorites of those that I still own.
The Pacific Trading Company [PTC]
The Pacific Mage Tower [PMT]
A Memorial to a Nightmare [None]

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A GM Made Us Change Our Name [WTF]
If you ever decide to sell that one, please let me know. I was GM of WTF on Chesapeake back in the day, left a friend in charge of the guild and stone when I took an extended break, and never saw the stone again :(

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorite one that I have held onto are Trash Talkin Trammies [T3T]

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since the one thing I love to do in life is perform, I grew really fond of this stone and rose set. I love Theatre/Film Acting and it is a dream goal of mine to pursue. I find the performing arts in fact an art in itself, and since I have a strong passion for it, this stone and rose have great sentimental value to me. My major in college is Computer Science with a minor in Theatre. After graduating, I am planning on going to a Performing Arts Academy in Los Angeles to fulfill my dream.

art.PNG

art1.PNG

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you ever decide to sell that one, please let me know. I was GM of WTF on Chesapeake back in the day, left a friend in charge of the guild and stone when I took an extended break, and never saw the stone again :(
Lets talk about that, we'll work it out.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My favorites of those that I still own.
The Pacific Trading Company [PTC]
The Pacific Mage Tower [PMT]
A Memorial to a Nightmare [None]

LOVE The Pacific Mage Tower [PMT], does it still stand?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest, not sure. I spent many years rping and living on Pacific and so preserving it's history is important to me. Most don't remember the mage towers I don't think.

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Lost Boys [TLB] On LA. And I am still Currently Looking for the Guildstone back. House fell in 06
Sw Luna LA.

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest, not sure. I spent many years rping and living on Pacific and so preserving it's history is important to me. Most don't remember the mage towers I don't think.
I remember the mage towers hehe, and wanted to say thanks again for selling me the guildstone of pacific guild and guildstone ;)it will stay on pacific as long as the server stands :)