• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

have a ide

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just want to put this out there to find of help with the gov stuff.

i know luna has been the main bank for a long time now, but what if people started using the bank they are loyal too.

Like i am vesper and i have started to use the vesper bank more. we have a stable now witch is right by the bank. event birt has a little stable by it bank and a forge too,

what i am getting at is why not try it and bring more life back to the old town like the old days

Last edited:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just want to put this out there to find of help with the gov stuff.

i know luna has been the main bank for a long time now, but what if people started using the bank they are loyal too.

Like i am vesper and i have started to use the vesper bank more. we have a stable now witch is right by the bank. event birt has a little stable by it bank and a forge too,

what i am getting at is why not try it and bring more life back to the old town like the old days

I like it!!! I am part owner in a Luna vendor house....and I hate luna. We need to petition for vesper to have forge and gate near the bank!!!! Where is an EM when we need one?

TW
:)

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I like it!!! I am part owner in a Luna vendor house....and I hate luna. We need to petition for vesper to have forge and gate near the bank!!!! Where is an EM when we need one?

TW

Sounds like a good thing for Governor Mare to petition for next council! I think when they started the loyalty points they were trying to encourage people to use their towns for things. I know most of the Rangers almost exclusively use Skara bank and their NPC Vendors. (not trying to speak for them.. just saying)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mare, I have some ideas also ;) I'll get with you in game and let you know.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We used to do that when more of the folks that used to play were around. It was nice in that you could see folks banking in town and it would lead to some impromptu RP.
Great Idea Mare.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

TW
TW has many, many rental properties.