• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 200 OBO Selling Prime Shame Loot Location Read All

Cruz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Selling large tower in prime shame loot location Located on ATL.. you can fill up boxes of shame loot in minutes all from your front steps.. Legendary artifacts, splintering weapons , ssi jewls and more.. i loot up to 60+ items in just 2 minutes or less... compared to being inside shame thats very much faster.. thats 60 chances to hit a big item in 2 minutes.. taking offers on the location and tower to go with it.. buy out 200m or post offers here or send to icq 659 413 291 Thanks and GL.

Last edited:

Cruz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i can show you in game but im not really wanting to reveal the location to any and everyone =)

Cruz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i can even show you how to work it.. very fast very easy and never disapointing

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing its a spot next to the brigand camp. These drop shame style loot.

Someone owned a tower that backed right up to one of the camps so my guess he is trying to sell this.

Last edited:

Cruz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Please remove your map my icq is listed I specifically say I don't want the location posted for any and everyone to see.. They can ask me and ill show them privately.

Last edited:

Cruz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
When the new patch comes the loot will just better but this location still makes its easier, faster and much more convenient to farm

Cruz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
And I dont see it being silly at all to not post a picture or location being part of the beauty of the location is having it to yourself 99% of the time.. i can loot up to 200 items obviously not all clean but 200 items/chances to hit a big item in 10 minutes.. cant do that in a dungeon reguardless of the new patch.. new patch will just increase the odds but my location is still the fastest and most convenient to farm shame arties

Last edited:

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Selling large tower in prime shame loot location Located on ATL.. you can fill up boxes of shame loot in minutes all from your front steps.. Legendary artifacts, splintering weapons , ssi jewls and more.. i loot up to 60+ items in just 2 minutes or less... compared to being inside shame thats very much faster.. thats 60 chances to hit a big item in 2 minutes.. taking offers on the location and tower to go with it.. buy out 200m or post offers here or send to icq 659 413 291 Thanks and GL.
So, here you're looting more than 30 items per minute.

And I dont see it being silly at all to not post a picture or location being part of the beauty of the location is having it to yourself 99% of the time.. i can loot up to 200 items obviously not all clean but 200 items/chances to hit a big item in 20 minutes.. cant do that in a dungeon reguardless of the new patch.. new patch will just increase the odds but my location is still the fastest and most convenient to farm shame arties
Now we're down to less than 10 items per minute that's a big difference.

Also, the location of high spawn areas is a matter of public record - simply because you've placed a house nearby doesn't give you some sort of monopoly on the location. I can think of a few places off the top of my head where I could loot 15/20 items per minute. I can't loot 30 items per minute under any circumstance, even if I were to theoretically run a script that would loot things for me. Maybe the enhanced client lets you auto loot or something...

Cruz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
yea... show me.. big talker but i can easily demonstrate and way to capitalize on a type.. if your here to do nothing but talk garbage waste your time somewhere else the tower already has a decent offer and if it doesnt go any higher il just sell.. not much to it... you can go run a script all you'd like and more then likely still couldnt loot the same value in loot or as many items per minute but if you can im here and ready to see when ever your ready

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Let's keep this focused on the sale and not the pros/cons of the location. OP would like to move this on to a new owner.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Since he considers the location to be an integral part of the value of the house, I would argue that the pros and cons a the location is actually the only thing about this sale worth talking about.