• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) just a quick one

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was looking over my pally character earlier and I can't seem to find my Paladin handbook that had EOO, and CW etc.. all the Pally spells . Where can I pick one up......I have had a pally for so long i don't remember.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was looking over my pally character earlier and I can't seem to find my Paladin handbook that had EOO, and CW etc.. all the Pally spells . Where can I pick one up......I have had a pally for so long i don't remember.
Any of the -- Keeper of Chivalry Npc's -- They are in front of the steps between both the East & West Entrance to the Bank (Main Building) in Luna

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another quick question....... approx 2007-8 the devs removed the RNG . this changed the game....eliminating 8x8 training and lockpick houses and a few other things. Have they reversed that action and re-instituted the RNG? I am reading reference to the RNG in various boards and training for gains is significant more difficultthen it was when the RNG was originally removed.....does anyone know why?