• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Event Item List

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI, started cleaning up the Event Item thread to make it more uniform looking. I do this once a year.

1. Removed the original # count if the item has been known duped. Don't feel right when people trying to use the list to sell a duped item just because the original count say otherwise. For example "selling King of Gladiator 1 of 1" boots. It was unique at one time but not for a long time etc...

2. some seasons can't be fixed because the amount of letters actually exceeded what's allowed per thread, something like 40k characters or something like that so it won't let me make anymore edits.

3. Will slowly update the seasons as my fingers are getting tired just after the first 3 seasons.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can we at least know how many items there were originally?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we at least know how many items there were originally?
the duped tag were only inserted amongst the first few seasons and those items were mainly low count then gotten out of hand duping so removing them seemed appropriate. The later seasons will not be affected except for one or two incidences.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI, started cleaning up the Event Item thread to make it more uniform looking. I do this once a year.

1. Removed the original # count if the item has been known duped. Don't feel right when people trying to use the list to sell a duped item just because the original count say otherwise. For example "selling King of Gladiator 1 of 1" boots. It was unique at one time but not for a long time etc...

2. some seasons can't be fixed because the amount of letters actually exceeded what's allowed per thread, something like 40k characters or something like that so it won't let me make anymore edits.

3. Will slowly update the seasons as my fingers are getting tired just after the first 3 seasons.
Thanks Manti. It is the huge effort you put in these lists that make it possibly for others to compile specified lists. If it was not for you, I would never know what all Pub stuff was out there. Big thanks!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Manti, just a thought; you can copy the text or raw code from each season, and post as a new reply (or 2, 3, however many), then delete the original replies... that should let you be able to edit all the seasons.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manti, just a thought; you can copy the text or raw code from each season, and post as a new reply (or 2, 3, however many), then delete the original replies... that should let you be able to edit all the seasons.
I've thought about that but where i start that means everything that comes after will have to be redone since any new post is only added at the very end.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
True enough; tedious, but at least it'd be only a one time thing. :)