• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Solo'd Semidar for the first time... finished a bunch of homework... I'd say it's been a pretty good night! Good mornin Chessy!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINS CHESSY
CONGRAT LOW
MEEE LIKE BACK GROUND DANCERS OUTFIT DA BESTEST

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It was a so-so morning. And this evening it appears I no longer have sound, and cannot play YouTube videos without getting an error message.

I am seriously wondering if it may be time to try to break my internet addiction. I got rid of cable TV years ago, switched from a clothes dryer to a clothesline (and have never looked back), have the lowest electric bill of anyone I know... and I generally distrust most technology outside of basic electric service and indoor plumbing.

Update: It appears I may have received a reprieve for now. I managed to stumble upon the correct settings (I still HATE Windows 8), and noticed that there was an "optional" update I had not received automatically with my last regular update. After installing it, I now have sound again. We'll see how it goes. This is the last computer I ever intend to own.

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning!

Hey Lucy, I had that same problem with YouTube giving error messages yesterday but only in FireFox. It seems to be fixed now but it seems to have been a YouTube related issue. This is why I have Chrome as a back up ;)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning!

Hey Lucy, I had that same problem with YouTube giving error messages yesterday but only in FireFox. It seems to be fixed now but it seems to have been a YouTube related issue. This is why I have Chrome as a back up ;)
Then it sounds like Devious Google was messing with both FireFox and IE. :(

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh, I forgot to say "Good Morning!"

BTW... Icky took up a new hobby after Miss Lucy introduced her to the concept of bathing. She is making "Icky Soap" now...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Back to square one. I thought I'd fixed my sound problem. The problem is back. Now I don't even have sound in UO and when I'm logged into the game my mouse moves like an animal trapped in quicksand.

It has been a long time since I felt sooooo close to quitting both the game AND the internet. :sad3:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Back to square one. I thought I'd fixed my sound problem. The problem is back. Now I don't even have sound in UO and when I'm logged into the game my mouse moves like an animal trapped in quicksand.

It has been a long time since I felt sooooo close to quitting both the game AND the internet. :sad3:
WEEES HABE TO FIX IKYS SOUND AN MOUSE OR HERZ GUNNA QUITS

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning! I'm still tired..... I need to find a coffee monster to slay for a new coffee pot drop...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
MEEES LEBED MEES POT ON ALLA D A NITE , NOW SOAKIN OFF BURNED COFFEES :(
Yikes! Hate when that happens. I'm having my first cup now (and it's getting close to noon). Didn't get to bed till nearly 5 a.m. :rolleyes:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning, I slept in as late as I could but I've got weekend work to do.