• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Dead Men Tell NO Tales!"

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

"Ahoy", I says ta Coldsteal, and he says ta me, "Ahoy matey." It was a a very damp and cold day indeed for a June day, as the United Pirate crew were at our docks at Red Skull Bay, home to da United Pirate Crew and the Jolly Roger Inn to be sure; we was makin' ready our ships for adventures at seas, (ah, loves da sea I do indeed!). Coldsteal, a wondrous cannonair was loading his forward cannon on our good ship 'Sudden Death' with ship's captain Todd, who was making charts for our adventures. Sofia, Blind Tom, Sosarian and Bad Boy were bringing on supplies when an erie wind and rain squal came up outta nowhere. Bad oman says Capt. Todd.
Nonsense says Coldsteal, just a 'summer rain storm' to be sure.
"Ahrg!" says Todd, and we continued our work.
Our crew finished repairing, loading cannons and supplies and da rest of da crew presented themselves from outta da Jolly, a bit wasted faced, but ready for action. Legolas, ("one-eyed mate") and Blind Tom, with his patched eye, are a hoot, to watch sight their cannons, and Bad Boy and the other Legolas raied anchors and we made our way out ta sea.
Todd had just had Loggins and Legolas, ("One -eyed -mate") raise da main sail, when we come across a "Dread Pirate" ship, (not a part of our crew to be sure), so as we spied him manning his cannons, and we abliged him wid a broadside from our own guns!
The crack and flash of da cannons and da smoke from the frey got thick as morning fog.
We took a run a midship, and let Spanky and Coldsteal send him a cannon ball fly from our forward gun; and down came his main sail, another and we cracked his side wide open to da seas.
Well, after sinking a couple more of those "Dread Pirate" ships, and raking in a good hall from a couple 'o merchant ships; we returned to our dear Jolly Roger Inn to celebrate, and ta lick our own wounds.
"Repairs needed" cried Captain Todd, and we returned to our good ship 'Sudden Death' birthed on the north side of Red Skull Bay, due to the fact she is so BIG! har har. Our docks truly are filled with our pirate ships... and I am sure of this, more adventures are ahead for the United Pirate Crew!

May yer seas be calm and may the wind fill yer sails until we see you again mates.
Yers truly, Blind Tom Pirate

Last edited:

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

"Ahoy", I says ta Coldsteal, and he says ta me, "Ahoy matey." It was a a very damp and cold day indeed for a June day, as the United Pirate crew were at our docks at Red Skull Bay, home to da United Pirate Crew and the Jolly Roger Inn to be sure; we was makin' ready our ships for adventures at seas, (ah, loves da sea I do indeed!). Coldsteal, a wondrous cannonair was loading his forward cannon on our good ship 'Sudden Death' with ship's captain Todd, who was making charts for our adventures. Sofia, Blind Tom, Sosarian and Bad Boy were bringing on supplies when an erie wind and rain squal came up outta nowhere. Bad oman says Capt. Todd.
Our crew finished repairing, loading cannons and supplies and da rest of da crew presented themselves from outta da Jolly, a bit wasted faced, but ready for action. Legolas, ("one-eyed mate") and Blind Tom, with his patched eye, are a hoot, to watch sight their cannons, and Bad Boy and the other Legolas raied anchors and we made our way out ta sea.
Todd had just had Loggins and Legolas, ("One -eyed -mate") raise da main sail, when we come across a "Dread Pirate" ship, (not a part of our crew to be sure), so as we spied him manning his cannons, and we abliged him wid a broadside from our own guns!
The crack and flash of da cannons and da smoke from the frey got thick as morning fog.
We took a run a midship, and let Spanky and Coldsteal send him a cannon ball fly from our forward gun; and down came his main sail, another and we cracked his side wide open to da seas.
Well, after sinking a couple more of those "Dread Pirate" ships, and raking in a good hall from a couple 'o merchant ships; we returned to our dear Jolly Roger Inn to celebrate, and ta lick our own wounds.
"Repairs needed" cried Captain Todd, and we returned to our good ship 'Sudden Death' birthed on the north side of Red Skull Bay, due to the fact she is so BIG! har har. Our docks truly are filled with our pirate ships... and I am sure of this, more adventures are ahead for the United Pirate Crew!

May yer seas be calm and may the wind fill yer sails until we see you again mates.
PS Unless ye be a "landlubber", har har.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PS Unless ye be a "landlubber", har har.
Notice be given ta all landlubbers and those who wish ta venture into pirate waters,
that there be pirates at Red Skull Bay, and all waters there by, who still make ye: 'walk da plank'; bury ye in da sand up to yer neck at low-tide and watch yas drown as da sea comes in, ( loves that over 'walkin' da plank); slit yer gullet with a pike just for da fun of it! So, take ye to this here warnin' matey, and stear a wide birth around our waters! Be ye warned proper yas are. har, har. *spits in spittoon* "bullseye!
Signed this 2nd day of July in the year Blackthorn became King.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Har, Har.* That be a belly laugh as I re-reads this here post! I do love a good pirate tale, don't you? I can't wait for another rip snortin' adventure from the United Pirates at Red Skull Bay. ahhhhhh.