• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question about guilds

Morgayne

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
are there any guilds in atlantic that specialize in mostly crafting/vendoring compared to pvm/pvp?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly, I think the last true guild that i knew of like this has stopped playing and moved on to another game that hasnt been released yet. BMC was their name i believe. My crafter is still in the guild, however i havent seen anyone on in a long time.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, I think the last true guild that i knew of like this has stopped playing and moved on to another game that hasnt been released yet. BMC was their name i believe. My crafter is still in the guild, however i havent seen anyone on in a long time.

Scribbles, this is ''the town drunk (BMC)''... Seb has set up a mega vendor house in the heart shape clearing east by south east from Yew (just below where the Liches spawn), not sure when he is planning on opening. But don't give up on BMC just yet.

Morgayne... best bet is to come to new haven and ask around... there are several guilds that can help ya out... HHYC,*VK*, just to name a couple.

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nice!!! That makes me happy. I saw his two south luna houses got sold and was worried.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always wanted to start a crafter guild on siege, if you don't find any established guild maybe we can help each other out. I have 2 homes on siege one of which s a 12x12 in SE Zento. I am not currently crafting but have enough soulstones to build up a crafter quickly. Just a thought if not its all good, if interested pm me.