• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dove the Healer's Player Says, "Ahoy!"

Dove the Healer of Yew

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, you wonderful Pirates, you!

I have been looking lately to stir up long past contacts from the days of the best MMO playing that I've ever experienced. A new game has put me in motion, since I think it has the potential to be the new UO - an open world, PvP sandbox with player made settlements and structures, competing for territory, resources, etc. Since the two settlements I'm currently working with for the game (Pathfinder Online) are Lawful Neutral and Lawful Evil, I figured it was time to track down the best evil playing RPers and PvPers that I've know...Catksills player.

I would love to have a chance to reminisce and also discuss possible interest in PFO with old contacts like Hawkeye Pike, Hook, and more. I'm currently trying to recontact with Shadowclan Orcs, The Undead, and Crimson Alliance. I'm currently reconnecting with KaS (Knights of Arcane Steel).

Very, very glad to find you all still alive and kicking!

Hobs (player of Dove the healer, Giddeon Night, etc.)

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello, you wonderful Pirates, you!

I have been looking lately to stir up long past contacts from the days of the best MMO playing that I've ever experienced. A new game has put me in motion, since I think it has the potential to be the new UO - an open world, PvP sandbox with player made settlements and structures, competing for territory, resources, etc. Since the two settlements I'm currently working with for the game (Pathfinder Online) are Lawful Neutral and Lawful Evil, I figured it was time to track down the best evil playing RPers and PvPers that I've know...Catksills player.

I would love to have a chance to reminisce and also discuss possible interest in PFO with old contacts like Hawkeye Pike, Hook, and more. I'm currently trying to recontact with Shadowclan Orcs, The Undead, and Crimson Alliance. I'm currently reconnecting with KaS (Knights of Arcane Steel).

Very, very glad to find you all still alive and kicking!

Hobs (player of Dove the healer, Giddeon Night, etc.)
Sorry, I missed your post friend.
The above mentioned player-run-guilds are no longer active on Caskills. United Pirate [UP], Purple Guardians of Honor [PGoH] and Children of Darkness [CoD] are a few of several roll play city communities that are still alive and active here.
Captain Trinsic is our Guild Master since Pike and Hook set sail from Catskills some time back