• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Full Soulstone Token 25mil BUT.....

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ok, i have a full soulstone token on Drach, but I don't play Drach, I play Europa SO I would like to sell/trade the token for gold/items on Europa... If you dont have the means on Europa I will accept gold/items on any of the following shards: Atlantic, Chesepeake or Pacific.

I currently dont have icq, and i check stratics sporadically, so pls have patience, but do pls respond here. thx!
sophi

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
cool, let me know when/where you want to meet - i am gmt -5, so if you are in drach timezone probably evening your time would be easiest, just about any day this week would work for me.