• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How old is this book please?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the bottom of the bank box of a seldom used character I found a rune book which says
A Runebook Made by Lord Peace [Exceptional]

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Runebooks like this were created between November 23, 1999 in Publish 1 when runebooks were added to the game and December 10, 1999 Publish 1 Update 1 when they removed the [Exceptional] tag and changed it to the "of exceptional quality" tag. They are the runebook equivalent of Sewn by clothing or Made by armor.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you.
I'm willing to part with this object if anyone is interested. It's on Europa.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would be interested in it. I have no idea what it is worth though. Shoot me an icq and we can surely work something out. Thanks

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Runebooks like this were created between November 23, 1999 in Publish 1 when runebooks were added to the game and December 10, 1999 Publish 1 Update 1 when they removed the [Exceptional] tag and changed it to the "of exceptional quality" tag. They are the runebook equivalent of Sewn by clothing or Made by armor.

Thanks for the info on these books. I myself have a set of 3, made by the same person ....(found at an idoc)
Little history is always great to have :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My general pricing experience with [exceptional] runebooks is 3m to 5m unless they have a popular name - either historically or aesthetically.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you are looking for info on anything with the "Exceptional" tag you can count on Assia!