• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic/Spellweaving Bard

Useful Idiot

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

I have been away from the game awhile and have a build/playstyle question. Currently I am playing my bard,

Music - 100
Provo- 92
Magery -100
Mystic - 95
Focus - 100
Meditation -100
Spellweaving - 30

I had peace and am currently dropping it and raising weaving. I figure meditation can go also. I thought the bard with mystic/spellweaving would be a pretty good build for champ spawns and the like. Is there anything I should change build wise? Am i missing something that is needed? Right now, I just provo and cast RC. It seems to do the job. What spells should I be casting? I know RC is big for mystic, but what about weaving? I liked the idea of a self rez and death blow. I heard magery with no eval and meditation is pretty useless, which is ok, cause i just use it for invis and travel. Will my mana regen ok without meditation using mystic and weaving spells? Also, I try to stay in a 100% LRC and as much lower mana cost as I can find. I had FC 2 and FCR 7 at one point but died and lost gear. (getting gear back together)

So, what is your opinion? Is this a solid build? and what should i be casting? Thanks for your time.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With zero med.. You can always get a studded suit.. With high mana gen and 55% lmc .. So ur spells cost 15% less then just 40% lmc on a leather suit

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does Lower Mana Cost (LMC) also have effect on the Bard "Masteries" consumption of mana ?

If so, just like the masteries were regular spells or in a different way ?

Thanks !

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes LMC affects both the upkeep and cast cost of the bard masteries.