• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealth] What is minimum amount for 100% success in studded armor?

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What skill level for stealth do you need to have 100% chance to stealth in studded armor? I'm considering making a new suit for my stealther who doesn't use med and thought studded armor might be the way to go to get the extra LMC.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a stealth archer with studded suit. I have bone helm and woodland gloves. I'm still failing pretty much every time at 99.8 stealth :-(

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks DJAd, you always come through with the info. That is what I was concerned about. Not sure I have room for GM or higher stealth. I may need to forego the extra LMC and go with regular leather.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As soon as test center is back online I will be going to test out stealth at various levels.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run 5pcs of studded and a hunters headdress, I've never failed yet with 110(90real/2x +10 jewelry.) If I remove my ring or bracelet, I start failing pretty often. So somewhere between 100-110 is the sweet spot, I've never thought about testing it while on TC, think I may go do that now...

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just used one I had for testing other things. TC was just about to go down(this the norm maint time?) but I was able to do some testing. At 102.5 I was still failing. At 105.0 I've walked 1152 tiles(54 stealth checks, I think) so far without fail. I'll try to do more testing if Siege is still down when TC comes back.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still failed at 104.9. Went another 2304 tiles without fail at 105.0. Siege is back up, so I'm done testing for now, hope this helped.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still failed at 104.9. Went another 2304 tiles without fail at 105.0. Siege is back up, so I'm done testing for now, hope this helped.
Very helpful. I'm either going to need to raise my real skill or forego the studded leather.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Side note, bone helmets will make you fail where studded won't. I made a suit with 4 pieces of studded armor, a bone helmet and one piece of leather armor. I would fail even at 110 stealth. I ditched the bone helmet for a leather ninja hood and swapped the one leather piece for a studded (so leather ninja hood + 5 piece studded) and had no issues.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
105.0 is what's needed to successfully stealth 100% of the time in 5 pieces of Studded. My Stealther has 100.0 Real Stealth, and uses the Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak to bring him up to 105.0