• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Selling Rare Custom Bracelet

JobriathCairn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thinking about selling my rare custom bracelet.
Bracelet is a bracelet of binding type.
Reads:
"Presented To The Royal Tamer Of The Court Of Lord British"
I've had it at least 10 years. Was told it was from an old Catskills event.
please contact me if interested.
email: [email protected]
bracelet.jpg

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If your bracelet looks Blaze hue like the Bracelet of Binding in the picture below (couldn't see yours because the cursor was hovering over it), players were able to make them with all sorts of interesting combination of backgrounds (with & without), colors, symbols, and text many years ago. Other alterable text items Ive seen were lockable container keys, ship keys, runebooks, recall runes, & even house signs. Could mark in a house with the altered house sign to receive a pre-altered rune, thus saving the trouble of manually altering one at a time. I have no idea if you can still mark in an altered house sign home to receive those runes names anymore though.

Bracelet of Binding1.JPG

JobriathCairn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your bracelet looks Blaze hue like the Bracelet of Binding in the picture below (couldn't see yours because the cursor was hovering over it), players were able to make them with all sorts of interesting combination of backgrounds (with & without), colors, symbols, and text many years ago. Other alterable text items Ive seen were lockable container keys, ship keys, runebooks, recall runes, & even house signs. Could mark in a house with the altered house sign to receive a pre-altered rune, thus saving the trouble of manually altering one at a time. I have no idea if you can still mark in an altered house sign home to receive those runes names anymore though.

View attachment 21116
Hey Thanks a lot. Really neat to know where it came from. Was originally from an IDOC at a friends house.