• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blood Order Of Brotherhood Guild

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone,

It seems that some player or players have been spreading Lies about our guild, even going as far as making a website and offering gold for our deaths. The website and what is said on it and the books being passed around are all lies. We do not abuse people nor do we PK. It also states that a few popular guilds are involved in this. I spoke to some of these guilds and they are not to happy there names are being mentioned in lies.

We are an awesome guild, we have a great GM and we have awesome players that make BOOB (blood order of brotherhood) shine. In no way do we do these things that are mentioned on this website and the books that are being dropped. AND I am mad i am only worth 1m for my death hahahaha! Im the Governor I should be worth the most LOL. Anyway if anyone has any questions or would like to come see our guild and how we do things feel free to contact one of us. thanks..........

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen the books around, I found them rather humorous. "Dark Clouds are coming" or something like that for the title, the over-exaggerated descriptive language, it all seemed like some sort of RP based joke to me.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I also thought it was some sort of advertisement or joke. Bet more people know your guild now then prior to this weekend.
Just thank the authors of the book for the free advertisement, Maybe hold an event or better yet go to Nails event at the end of the month and give everyone a hug!

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
. We do not abuse people nor do we PK, Really? tell that to your guildmates who just pked us while doin a spawn and i reported all 3 of them for murder, and they looted us.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
i think this is a great group of people everyone ive meet in game or on the boards have always been curtest

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it was Thanatos, lama, and demvi parrott, wasnt the fact we got pked that upset us, i have lived in fel all my UO life and thats expected, what upset us is that we where sitting there fighting a spawn along side of them, we let our guard down cause well supposly Boob is a respectable guild, and they out of the blue they turn on us

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol do you ever pk without a reason? Pretty sure they were after our scrolls, why us would they have looted us

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No I don't PK no more. been there done that. The only reason for me to kill now is to protect the guild when needed.