• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Market 4/19

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Saturday April 19th from 7pm to 8pm eastern we will be holding our monthly market at the marketplace in Trinsic. The crafting stations will be set up again the same as last month's market, and available for use. We would like to invite people from any city to set up a vendor, or stop by to see the wares on offer.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can i set up a booth, how much does it cost and can i sell my butchs war cleavers

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone can set up a booth at the Market. It's totally free and you can sell whatever you like

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pfft, like that stops Va'lis from recalling in and shopping from NPCs :p

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About a week from when they put them up. I was hoping for permanent but will have to revisit that once things settle and I see what they have planned for the governor to be able to do.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk