• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Luna South Gate Max Storage (ATL)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This one has been up for awhile now. It had a 400m offer on it before but I sold the player who offered a Keep instead. I have thought about keeping this and playing the game still but that is not an option. Therefor it needs to be sold before I change my freakin mind lol. SOMEONE BUY THIS.... Will accept gold or trade in items that I can resell quickly.

Current Offer 350m (Brianfreud2)
Buy Out 600m

As you will see in the images below this is just outside the Luna South Gate and next to the Atlantic Teleport System.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'll go 300m

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dropped buyout from 800m to 600m. I'd like to get rid of this sooner rather than later.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated the post. I do have an offer over ICQ of 400m if I "sell now" I'm going to wait until the weekend to sell. Buyout was lowered to 600m.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will sell this Saturday night (3/29/14) at 9pm Eastern to the highest bidder. There will be a 10 minute rule.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This ends in 50 minutes though im getting ICQ's that people cannot post on stratics? ICQ me if that is the case.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ah, let me withdraw that; had issues posting, but notice it didn't post til after 9.