• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Macro for item mass delete?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am training up my Carpentry and it is a big hassle to get rid of all the stuff I make one by one.

Is there a macro for this? I'm using Pinco's UI also.

Or is there a way I can put all the made good into a bag automatically? I tried using a loot bag option, but didn't work...

Thanks!

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I usually craft a small crate then craft main items in it. So I can move the crate in a trash can. As to me it's more simple than going to shop to buy bags :).

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You also can destroy items with an axe. Pinco's macro looks like "use axe, wait for target, target by type".

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You also can destroy items with an axe. Pinco's macro looks like "use axe, wait for target, target by type".
I was using that one before but it took too long sometimes. I like your Crate idea, it's great!

Thanks!