• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player with a placement question

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks,

Not only am I a returning player, but I on a new shard as well. I placed a log cabin, but have located a 18x18 that has no vendors and is fairly worn. It was somewhat worn yesterday, so looks like it's going thru it's normal stages.

I've been reading, my 7 days should be up when it falls, if it falls following the schedule. My question is based on some stuff I've read...and I maybe misunderstanding stuff since I've been gone for so long. Once the house falls, are we able to place immediately, or is there a waiting period? Does everything that would be inside the footprint of the house still need to be moved outside of the footprint, or can you place and stuff goes under the house sign? Any other things I should know, info anyone wants to part with?

Your assist is greatly appreciated.

Mac

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There is a waiting period for you to place, which varies from 30 minutes to 2 hours.

Some items which block placement would need to be removed otherwise you can place and stuff goes under the house sign.

Good luck!

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kayhynn,

Thank you, has someone put together a list of the things or type of things that stop placement?

Appreciated your response and help.

Mac

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will probably have no issues with items... as on Atlantic you will have some visitors arrive to help you clean up. lol

But most stuff moves.. as stated. I can't think of what doesn't.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
About the only thing that immediately comes to mind is the stew/fire from the Cooking Pot add on and occassionally some of the other add ons that a GM has to remove

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last weekend, I had to call a GM to remove decorative carpets which were blocking placement. It looks like the previous house had some spiral staircases.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
While that's helpful, it really only covers the stuff naturally in game, not stuff that falls out of houses that prevents placing.