• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] rubble on legends

Snugybear

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Currently im selling off all my rubble on legends bids should look like this
"1-gray lilly pad-1m"

gold will either be paid on legends or on atl.
no low ball bids i know what my rubble is worth
ends 2-28-14 server up atl time

Attachments

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
bench in lot 8 - 8mil.
tre stump in lot 5 - 50mil
5 benches in lot 10 - 15mil
3 candals in lot 3 - 75mil
lot 6 - 50mil

Snugybear

Sage
Stratics Veteran
actually no 200m would be acceptable i qas thinking it was a different item . gold on atl or legends?

bloodaxe

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Great I will on tonight after 5pm PST . We can do transaction tonight if that works for you. Will the rubble pieces be on Atlantic?

bloodaxe

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would prefer to do at legends then. My char has a transfer token for legends. I am at Atlantic just transferred this am from LS. I can transfer to your shared tomorrow at do the transaction all at once if that works for you.

bloodaxe

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nabin I trust and am doing business with that would save me a rush transfer to legends. I am doing a deal tonight with Nabin. So I am very comfortable using him to broker deal for fire pit and palm

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nabin I trust and am doing business with that would save me a rush transfer to legends. I am doing a deal tonight with Nabin. So I am very comfortable using him to broker deal for fire pit and palm
make sure its not the fake nabin trying to scam people around luna.

bloodaxe

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh man you got that right! I communicate directly with him on ICQ. Thanks for the heads up though.