• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small forge and anvil under a stone table?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to have a small forge, anvil and possibly a small soul forge placed under a stone table and them still be usable?

T

Tazar

If you can get them to place, then they would be usable. I'd try placing goza mats and raise them up until you can place the forge/anvil under them. The place the table on top of the mats. Lower one mat 2 notches to "break" the table then chop out the mats and lower the table into place. I *think* it will work.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it possible to have a small forge, anvil and possibly a small soul forge placed under a stone table and them still be usable?
Unless something was changed since Ive done this you should be able to lock the small forge and anvil down to raise or lower them with the house tool.
I would raise the forge and anvil as high as I can see if I can place the stone table under them then lower them under it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless something was changed since Ive done this you should be able to lock the small forge and anvil down to raise or lower them with the house tool.
I would raise the forge and anvil as high as I can see if I can place the stone table under them then lower them under it.
When I place the anvil and forge (deeded ones) it won't let me higher or lower them with the deco tool. From other peoples replies I think I need to place them on gorzas then raise these.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I place the anvil and forge (deeded ones) it won't let me higher or lower them with the deco tool. From other peoples replies I think I need to place them on gorzas then raise these.
I wasn't able to lock them down, but I could lower and raise them with the house tool.
That is weird you can't raise or lower them and I can.
making sure its a sm forge or lg forge? I used sm forge
kinda house you have ?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't able to lock them down, but I could lower and raise them with the house tool.
That is weird you can't raise or lower them and I can.
making sure its a sm forge or lg forge? I used sm forge
kinda house you have ?
My bad, it does work! I re-deeded them and placed the forge and anvil again and it let me raise or lower them using the tool!

I then raised both the forge and anvil up as high as it would allow me. I then placed the table and lowered them back down.

Here is the end result (not quite the look I was hoping for!)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My bad, it does work! I re-deeded them and placed the forge and anvil again and it let me raise or lower them using the tool!

I then raised both the forge and anvil up as high as it would allow me. I then placed the table and lowered them back down.

Here is the end result (not quite the look I was hoping for!)

Least you know it can be done.
This is what I would of done....
I would of placed gozas down
I would of placed the anvil same place you have it ( you know if you use the colored wood you are able to use tokuno dyes on the anvil and forges not sure about plant dyes haven't tried it yet.)
I'd raise the anvil as high as it goes. Then place the sm forge under the anvil raise the forge up as high as it goes.
Then I would raise the gozas up 3 times each place the table on them.
lower the anvil then the forge hiding the anvil inside the forge. then if it looks ok I would ax the goza matts