• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 3 Unique Houses. Keep, 18x18 Next Door and Luna South Gate Max Storage

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would never allow myself to own a Trammel or Malas house until I moved to ATL and saw the Luna Teleport Statues. I quickly grabbed up a Keep and 18x18 on the other side and with the Blackmarsh Monument I essentially had 3 houses side by side even with one in Luna:) Here I took pics!

Here's the Keep and 18x18 next to the Blackmarsh Monument.

Here's the Monument

By clicking the sign I travel immediately to the Luna Teleporters even if flagged and EVEN IF IM A PK!

Here is where I land. If you are red you have a few seconds to run around before you are forced to the Chaos Shrine.

This is the statue I click to get back to my Felucca Keep and 18x18

And this is my Luna South Gate house. It is also for sale.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for showing me the plots Mith. I'll kick off with 500m on the keep.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for showing me the plots Mith. I'll kick off with 500m on the keep.
Fair offer bro. Lets see what happens with this being a unique area. I have a lot to sell still. Once a free an account up to move this to it I'll sell it.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1.1b for the trio
Thanks! Thats not too far off of the price I had in mind. Lets wait and see where this goes. They are still full but i'm hoping to have this done by the end of next weekend.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dude you suck lol I want you malas house for my museam but your selling at a time that I don't have the extra pennies to blow :\ oh well good luck on the sales and see ya back in the game in a few months LOL or actually probably see you on Elder Scrolls if I get the time to play it that is, got on beta few days after release still haven't gotten more then a hour into it due to work :\ oh well gl bro

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll set some buy outs on these then try to get them emptied this weekend. Nails will broker if need be.

Keep By Blackmarsh Teleporter
High Offer 700m
Buy Out 1 Billion

18x18 Next To Blackmarsh Teleporter
High Offer 100m
Buy Out 200m

18x17 Max Storage @ Luna South Gate located next to the teleport statue that goes to my Keep
High Offer 200m
Buy Out 800m

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The keep and 18x18 will be sold today to one of the few people offering. Still have the Luna house...