• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic just went Poof again...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just logged on ... went to town... froze... lost conn.... and Poof Atlantic no longer there...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking of buying a house on Atlantic but with all this revolving poofing of the shard I think I'll wait until next year. I hope no one loses anything valuable due to the instability of the shard these days

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic is getting runned over by hamsters. Please restrain all pets So that we can have at Least ONE day with out problems? 9:14 pm and probably another revert comin.

elsternj

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The lack of transparency surrounding these server downs is the most frustrating part. Give us some idea to what is going on. It would be valuable for the shard to have an official twitter or something. The lack of any information about WHY makes it seem like no one cares.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The lack of transparency surrounding these server downs is the most frustrating part. Give us some idea to what is going on. It would be valuable for the shard to have an official twitter or something. The lack of any information about WHY makes it seem like no one cares.
What? They already have it on uo.com and on stratics that they are going to bring ATL down tomorrow to fix it. What else do you want them to say?

elsternj

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Give it up for Groundhogs Day RP week! Two more reverts and we get our Punxsutawney Phil statuettes and Bill Murray wall deco!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh it is down early? I am so UO scared... :(

Bennus we need more prairie dogs! Ok I do.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woot... get to gather BODs again today... maybe fill the same one... AGAIN!!!... Find the same (young) players that I helped this morning and gear them up AGAIN!!!... maybe come here and post about Atlantic being down... AGAIN!!!