• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] high resolution gift box chart

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if anyone had one. The only ones I can find are blurry.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have actually started on creating one, but I have not finished yet. It should be on my site when it is done. I will try to bump that to a higher priority.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decadence, I don't have a full set, but if you need pictures of any to help complete it, I will gladly send you the ones I do have.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a coincidence, I was googling looking for a picuture of all the angel box colors today. Apparently there was a nice one on a Japanese site but it is no longer there so really the community could use one of each.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have all of the old boxes on Manti's list except for I think it was the very light green. I will need to hunt one of those down to get a pic. I'll try to redo manti's chart in the same way that he did it. (Thank you so much for that manticore). Kongo thanks anything you can do would be great. I don't have all of the angel boxes. Basically the chart will be manti's neon box chart redone.

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Decadence are all the gift boxes in your luna shop? Then i can id them

If someone has all angel boxes i can id them as well

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
All of them are at my luna shop and the 3rd floor of my museum. Except the light green box (need).

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I actually have the boxes locked down in the same order as manti's list, so that people could find the boxes and compare easily

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Anyone who has the Ice Green Box #3 please message me so I can get a picture Ty! If its for sale and you'll sell it to me, for a good price, that would always be nice too ^_^

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It is not complete yet, it is in the process though and should be done soon *I hope* time allowing. I do have a lot of pictures of boxes separate on my site if you click "Type" then Gift Boxes/Containers. That is where the chart (s) will be too when its done.

You can google -- Ultima online Decadence and it should be the first search link.