• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] swapping gold between shards

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have around 525m on ATl right now and i want to take them to EU, i dont need the gold for the rare fest because my main shard is EU.
Im sure that someone will need to move gold to ATL after rare fest, so we can swap gold and save a transfer both ^^.

If anyone is interested post here thx.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I need gold swapped as well. Feel free to icq me to. Thanks

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can swap 525m right now if you don't want to wait.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi all, im sorry about the delay but i was ill with a a strong flu these last days. I still have the gold in ATL so ill try contact with you, starting with the first person who posted.
If he/she cant do it , ill try second and thrid hehe.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hi all, im sorry about the delay but i was ill with a a strong flu these last days. I still have the gold in ATL so ill try contact with you, starting with the first person who posted.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No interest in gold swapping... just posting that I hope you feel better soon.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you for the fair and honest deal @RaistinNowhere

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to derail this thread, But I am looking to get gold and a transfer token to Lake Austin and Origin. If anyone would be able to help me out with this please drop me a line. Can exchange/hand off token and gold on either Atlantic or Chesapeake. Thank you.