• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coven of Chocula

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leader of the Coven is the Dark one, the ever crunchy Count of Chocula.

He is Aided in his dark endeavors by the beautiful and slightly anemic Countess of Chocula

His Number one soldier in the battle against The soggy menace of man is the Terrifying Baron Von Boo of Berry

Working close at hand with the Baron is the Arch Duke Frank en Berry Eaquire. A master of subtle disguise.
And last, but definitely not least is the enforcer of the Coven. Prince Emo Von Choco, a expert in the art of torture and assassination.

Last edited:

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I want to be in the chocolate guild!!!! My characters name will be Lady Marsha Mellodius :)

Now I want some count Chocula cereal... mean Aedon. You owe me cereal!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Please let me know when I can meet. I have brought my spoon.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New to the Coven is the known heiress of the famed Choco Taco fortune Lady Marsha Mellodius. She is often found lounging poolside as she orders hits on members of rival Covens.

Last edited:

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My minions of Mini Marsh will assist us to conquer Sosaria. Do attempt to try to flame strike them... for when you do they will melt covering your boots in an immensely sticky for that becomes so hot it causes you pain when you touch it! *evil laugh* Victory is assured, Count Chocula!

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This whole idea is really [INSERT SWEAR WORD]ing hilarious. I think this is the first time I've ever wanted to role-play a vampire ...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pleased you are enjoying this. Understand it is my way of showing just hoe BAD a vampire I would make.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all know Prince Emo Von Choco is going to end up trying to off himself before the end of the week only to fail and brood more.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But of course. And perhaps the ever curvy Countess De Corno will have something to do with the new state of angst Emo finds himself in.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course, the coven needs a nemisis. It's lucky the good pirate Cap'n Crunch is on duty for the Unedible Pirates.

And representing the Fae...
James Bunnyman

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
James Bunnyman is the Trix rabbit.
Well obviously, but he's on the side of the Coven of Chocula. He will be assisting Marsha Mellodious and her minions of Mini Marsh in their quest to cover the world in a flaming sticky mess.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thom for Mini Marsh? *confused*
*sends a legion of mini marsh to Olympus* You thought the swamps were bad before Thom!!! Mwahahahah!!!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Convinced that an attack on the Chocula castle is being planned, Lady Marsh Melodious sends an army of Mini-Mallows to attack and subdue the minions of Thom and the Olympians.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha. Nothing the good knights of Olympus can't handle.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meanwhile, setting sale from Crunch Island, Cap'n Crunch, and his merry band of marauders make for the port in Trinsic. There intent is not so much to aid the Countess in her attack on the Olympians, but to capture and make off with every cow in the city.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes, the Crunch Berries, that ruthless band of cutthroats who have flocked to the banner of Cap'n Crunch. Much is said about them and their origins. But it is said that in truth they were orphan crunchies cast astray by the Trix Rabbit.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My minions Snapple, Crack, and Pop will aide me.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah but have you not heard, It would seem that Snap did in crackle, and Pop aided him in the caper only to wind up injured as well.

There they were, alone in the dark, Snap with a knife, Crackle with a gun and Pop with a hoe. Snap lunged at Crackle and accidentally stabbed Pop in the dark with his dirk. Crackle then took careful, but not too careful aim and shot towards Snap only to hit Pops Hoe in the head. Reeling quickly around, Snap lashed out and fatally wounded Crackle right in his enormous ...chefs hat.

The funeral for Crackle will be held next week, officiated over by the Quaker Oats man. Pop is expected to make a full recovery. The hoe went to the farmers union and is filing suit.

Last edited:

ValenMaal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ah but have you not heard, It would seem that Snap did in crackle, and Pop aided him in the caper only to wind up injured as well.

There they were, alone in the dark, Snap with a knife, Crackle with a gun and Pop with a hoe. Snap lunged at Crackle and accidentally stabbed Pop in the dark with his dirk. Crackle then took careful, but not too careful aim and shot towards Snap only to hit Pops Hoe in the head. Reeling quickly around, Snap lashed out and fatally wounded Crackle right in his enormous ...chefs hat.

The funeral for Crackle will be held next week, officiated over by the Quaker Oats man. Pop is expected to make a full recovery. The hoe went to the farmers union and is filing suit.

You ought to thank your Lucky Charms for that series of events!

Last edited:

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Lucky Charms are stationed along the outer wall of our castle to protect us from magical attacks. Sir Diamond Bluzen and Sir Clover Leefeth are frequently playing poker, occasionally Dame Redd Balloon and Dame Reign Bow get talked into playing but lose every time.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Following the untimely disappearance of the Arch Duke Cooookie Crisp, Chief of Crockland Yard Sugar Bear feared that the former financier had been reduced to Shredded Wheat. But following his nose for news, Post reporter Toucan Sam uncovered the truth. It seemed that the Arch Duke had squandered much of his vast wealth, and had turned to the Koven of Kellogg for aid, In return for putting him back in the chips, Cooookie Crisp helped to plan the invasion of Chocula Manor.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I hear the Keebler elves had a hand in it.

Last edited:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And just when we thought that the mighty Chocolate Alliance has taken claim over all that is crunchy and delicious, a shadow emerges on the horizon. The sugary soldiers watched in the distance as the figure approached. Insane with both laughter and rage, the ominous lengthy figure approached and cackled madly.
"

[URL=http://s300.photobucket.com/user/melliott_44/media/Calabash-Cocoa-Puffs_Island-e1343326211820_zpseee20e85.jpg.html][/URL]

A large brown waterfall of chocolate, seemingly commanded by the nutritious newcomer, began heading in the direction of the breakfast vampire and his coven. Atop his boat he sailed, armed with nothing but a spoon.

"I'M CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFF'S!" it shrieked as it waved the spoon.

This was about to become a chocolate nightmare.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It is time to protect our coven! With giant spoon shaped catapults at ready Marsha ordered mini marsh onto them and they were tucked into parchment packs, lit with a torch, and launched at the ship when it neared their ground. Flaming mini marsh exploded on the deck of the ship as Marsha watched from shore laughing.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a couple more players for the following members of the Chocula Clan

Baron Von Grape.
A true man of the world, Grape has traveled the lands in search of others to recruit into his band. His music, while discordant at best, is said to drive the women wild. Through his melodies,(cough couch) he can control vast numbers and bend them to his will.

Big Tony,
A ladies man, he appears to be the stuff of which dreams are made. However, hidden beneath his tanned and oh so buff exterior lies the heart of a true fiend. It is said that he is the air to the Sugar Frosted fortune of Kellogg the Hut.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Aedon! There are no powerful female cereal characters. How will I survive?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok that clown would give me nightmares...
He's the Chocopires secret weapon.
I believe @Midnight had one of their old comercials with him in it on the show. I really hope they keep that show for good because it's alot funnier than half the crap on comedy central.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Joining the ranks of the Chocula Comes the beautiful and dangerous Mrs Butterworth. Never one to call for the aid of a man, Butterworth has become an expert at getting herself out of any sticky situation. Even when she finds her cakes on a hot griddle, this lady slides her way free, and butters up the opposition with her sweet smile and syrupy voice.

This is a strong female character and must be played by a woman that is sure of her skills with not only a knife, but a war fork as well.