• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) February Event Schedule (all cities)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will try and keep this updated with all of the events as they are posted and include the EM events when those are announced as well in order to have a quick reference post for anybody interested in attending events. This will just be a list of events, details can be found in the appropriate posts for each event.

Feb 2nd- Moonglow Zoo Peerless Hunt (Moonglow)
Feb 4th- Trinsic City Meeting (Trinsic)
Feb 4th- Moonglow Zoo Peerless Hunt (Moonglow)
Feb 7th- Sub Council of Britain Meeting (Britain)
Feb 8th- Haven Festival
Feb 8th- Fishing Competition Starts (Trinsic)
Feb 9th- Bard's Night (Trinsic)
Feb 13th- Lover's Dance
Feb 15th- Fishing Competition Ends & Market Day (Trinsic)
Feb 17th- Benambras Trail (EM)
Feb 18th- Trinsic City Meeting (Trinsic)
Feb 22nd- Sub Council of Britain Meeting (Britain)
Feb 23rd- Throwing League Awards Ceremony (EM)
Feb 23rd- Governor's meeting (EM)
Feb 28th- Britain Sewer Clean Up Project (Britain)

Last edited:

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.
(what!? What's he doin' in here!? Kick him out!)

You won't see me post here much (in fact, I don't think I ever have), but I wanted to let you know that I pay attention to schedule threads like this when planning my event dates - no need to email or message me to let me know when something is happening.

That being said, while I will of course be mindful of other things going on Catskills, I cannot guarantee that my events won't coincide with something else already planned - there are only so many days in the month.

Thanks.
*runs back home*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Howdy folks.
(what!? What's he doin' in here!? Kick him out!)

You won't see me post here much (in fact, I don't think I ever have), but I wanted to let you know that I pay attention to schedule threads like this when planning my event dates - no need to email or message me to let me know when something is happening.

That being said, while I will of course be mindful of other things going on Catskills, I cannot guarantee that my events won't coincide with something else already planned - there are only so many days in the month.

Thanks.
*runs back home*
It's not your fault Thom is taking up the whole month.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're not all mine.... and I will of course reschedule as necessary for em events.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yess yess, I have corrupted Thom and now as my Lacky in Chief he will assist me in over throwing the shard. Muwahahhahahahahahhahahahah

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol. Who says I'm working for you Aedon?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Feb 13th is our Lover's Dance. ;)
I knew you were planning it but hadn't seen any post about it yet so hadn't added it to the schedule. Sorry if I missed it, things have been a little crazy this week.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added two new EM events for those that haven't checked the schedule on the EM forum

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tomorrow is my last event for my term as Governor and we hope to get a great turn out! When was the last time you crawled through the sewers and cleaned that place up? Years you say! Well wait no longer... tomorrow night is the day! See my other post for the agenda for the evening.

I do hope you enjoy the fun!