• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone want to customize my house on siege?

Selurnoraa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will pay you 25 mill on whatever shard you play to do this for me. All I ask is it has a kind of treefort vibe with a few walkways to different tower structures within the house.

I am willing to transfer it to you for the duration of the customization and payment will be made upon completion.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could do, but I need more info on the design. You could search within this subforum for finding some models... or perhaps draw a rudimentary sketch...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rather than turn your plot over to someone give them the plot dimensions and it can be built on TC - maybe make a contest out of it, best design wins the 25m

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I like this thread.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good idea! We could design houses for you and your choice wins the 25 mil :) Just tell me when and how it starts and how big you want it!

uo player

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
rather than turn your plot over to someone give them the plot dimensions and it can be built on TC - maybe make a contest out of it, best design wins the 25m

Great Idea,
besides plot size, posting a pic of your plot would be helpful. So we can see what your surroundings look like.
any neighbors, are you deep in the woods, swamp, mountains, on grass, in the sand, etc.... so we can blend you into your surroundings.

I do love the TC contest idea :)

Last edited:

Selurnoraa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
not sure if the picture works. But this is the 2nd floor of the house I had but I don't really care for my design and I couldn't make it come together as I am not very creative with housing and bad at picking tiles and stuff like that ! The house is 18x18.

I would rather just have one person design the house that feels they want to. I am not an overly picky kind of person. I just want something that is functional and looks appealing.

Attachments

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, you've got a pretty good start there, and it looks as tho you're main difficulty is roofing tiles? to give it the treefort effect you're looking for, step back the walls on the upper floors and use those leafy roof tiles to cover the outer edges of the lower floors, and use a mix of them - open up the southeast corner a bit and consider using some of the elf walls in spots