• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rangers of Spiritwood [R+S] Guild

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wanted to make a quick post about our new role-playing guild, the Rangers of Spiritwood, which has recently made a home on the Catskills shard. We've already encountered some of you in-game, and I just wanted to let people know that we're here and always interested in finding more people to interact with.

In-game/In-Character, we are a collective of Ultima-style rangers based out of the Skara Brae/Spiritwood region and dedicated to the virtues, primarily Spirituality. We've also applied to join the RBG as a regiment and look forward to being part of that system.

Out of game, we're a group of role-players that came together on the Atlantic shard over the past two years or so. We still have our guild there and aren't abandoning it, we're just looking to try something different. A couple of us are former Catskills players as well -- I played here pretty actively from the opening of the shard until about 2004, and have a lot of fond memories of the role-playing community here.

Anyway, as I said, just wanted to let people know we're here and excited to be part of the Catskills community, and if anyone wants to contact me directly, my ICQ # is 6082388.

And our guild website is: http://www.playersofroles.proboards.com/

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a chance to meet a few of you recently. As I said then, it is nice to see Rangers in Spiritwood again.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, Aedon. Look forward to interacting with you more in the future.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was nice meeting and sailing with you all last weekend. I look forward to more events with you guys in the future.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome friends!!!! I am soooooo happy to see you here with us. Its been a DELIGHT to RP with you! We certainly had a lot of fun in our RBG ship vs. ship excursions!!!

Speaking of.... I am thinking THIS Saturday we will be running "Operation: Safe Waters" again with our RBG Chapters.... so:

A) Aedon if you want to bring your RBGY chapter please do so! I am sure the pirates will probably get in on it so be ready to get your hands dirty! ICQ ME!!!

B) Zuckuss I am hoping you can figure out a way to get the war declares you need to be able to engage with us!!! Have you given any more thought to that? ICQ ME!!!!

C) Rangers, hoping you join us again for hella fun IC RBG action! Send us war declares or if you want to join the RBG alliance we can talk about that too. :)

PS. The Order vs. Chaos Alliance consists of me, Va'lis, and Rameses guilds and also our "twin" guilds: Cult of the Fallen and Order of the Draco (which are Chaos guilds). You will want to declare war against BOTH Order and Chaos for us. If you are a non-RBG guild that wishes to affiliate with OvC theme, let me know & we'll chat!

PSS. The RBG alliance is headed up by the RBGU chapter it has the following chapters in it: Umbra, Minoc, Britain, and I do believe Yew (Aedon's RBG unit). Any guilds affiliated with the RBG that wish to join us, should contact me for an invite.

www.ordervschaos.org
www.royalbritannianguard.com

PLEASE NOTE: You'll have to drop all your war declares to join an alliance. For new guilds that isn't much of a problem but for old ones it may be... depending on your preferences.

Last edited: