• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Ring To Match This Bracelet

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What id love to know..who is Mith making lovey passes at on the dev team to get such sexxxxxyyyyy pieces...maybe I should make a new thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone got a ring in shame today thats sick if it's real. Can anyone verify that they have seen it? There was just talk in gen chat about it. It was something like..

1 FC
3 FCR
20 Magery
35 EP
20 HCI
15 DCI
10 SSI
25 Damage Inc
25 LRC

This ring I believe is possible. I just did not see it with my own eyes. The person who had it was still in Shame and mentioned that he would post it here. ICQ me at 402886 if this is real.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and obviously someone on the Dev team likes that person more than they like me.....

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if there is no -100 luck I would be skeptical.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arcane vicious charmed ring of animated haste. yes i think i have one too. if that item has 1 or two names it is not real, the mods dont matchup - if it is unnamed it could be possible, but i have gotten 2 unnamed legendaries and none of the mods actually went together, so im doubting this exists

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All of the great *+ modded items that I've seen (jewels atleast) are all unnamed.