• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Va'lis of Moonglow

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear sir, I wish to file a formal protest with your office. Your town is over run with Mongbats! There is not a small corner in Moonglow where a defenseless shopper, such as I, can feel safe to browse. I am sure that one so honorable as yourself will move with all due haste to clear the area of these vile creatures, and open once again the way for commerce to be held in safety.

Sincerely
Aedon Durreah, Aegis

Last edited:

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear sir, I wish to file a formal protest with your office. Your town is over run with Mongbats! There is not a small corner in Moonglow where a defenseless shopper, such as I, can feel safe to browse. I am sure that one so honorable as yourself will move with all due haste to clear the area of these vile creatures, and open once again the way for commerce to be held in safety.

Sincerely
Aedon Durreah, Aegis
Good sir,
As a Citizen of Moonglow, I hear you. The only thing that breeds faster than the mongbats in Moonglow are the bunnies. I will do my best to erradicate the mongbat mob that is attempting to overrun the island while performng my rounds, but my mission first and foremost is to wid this whirld of wabbits.
Slayer of Bunnys, Ewadicator of the Vermin Horde